This authoritative, comprehensive guide is your bible to Visio(r) 2000. Written for people at all levels of technological know-how, it may be used as a reference book or a tutorial. You'll appreciate the step-by-step instructions and clear explanations enhanced by icons, charts, and hundreds of screenshots. The tips, insights, and shortcuts that appear in each chapter will help you to:
* Take charge of your layout with views, grids, and guidelines.
* Use Visio stencils to create flowcharts, maps, schedules, and more.
* Find the fastest ways to position, connect, format, and align shapes.
* Manipulate and customize shape behavior, properties, and groups.
* Make the most of Visio macros and database interactivity.
* Add text to your drawings, or embed drawings into Microsoft Office files.
* Handle advanced tasks, from working with AutoCAD to Web design.
Whether you're an IT analyst or an advertising consultant, you'll find the tools and techniques to create business diagrams, drawings, charts, and more. You'll see why the entire Bible series carries such an outstanding reputation when the Visio 2000 Bible goes the distance for you.